JOIN AND GET INVOLVED!
The Chamber has seven committees:
- New Businesses - This committee will focus on the business side, defining ways to help CCCLA to become self-sufficient while helping local business communities.
- Government Liaison – This committee will work with various local and oversea government authorities to support local businesses on key legislative and regulatory issues affecting the Chinese American businesses and their communities. This team will also help to connect local officials with oversea business communities particularly China.
- Events – This committee will plan and organize all CCCLA events including Miss Chinatown Pageant, Miss Chinatown Fashion Shows, CNY Parade and Festival, and etc.
- Finance - This committee will oversee Chamber’s financial processes and will make sure all events are planned, budgeted, and controlled properly, plus reviewed regularly. This committee will also oversee membership and office administration related matters.
- Sponsorship – This committee, with the support of the current court is responsible for getting sponsorship to properly fund CCCLA events.
- Legal and Compliance – This committee will provide legal advices to CCCLA and all teams, plus making sure that all processes are in compliance with established procedures.
- Security – A security officer is appointed to make sure safety and security are proper observed in CCCLA events.
Community Membership Program
Miss LA Chinatown Pageant
LA Golden Dragon Parade